Tropical Fruit Phyllo Cups
- 3 cups 1/2" cubes of assorted tropical fruit
- Mangos, Papaya, Kiwi, Pineapple
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp Niagara wine
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- butter flavor spray
- 4 sheets frozen phyllo dough thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- For filling
- Combine fruit, marmalade, wine, allspice toss
- cover, and chill 4 hours.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Lightly spray 2 1/2" muffin cups with cooking spray set aside
- Spray 1 sheet of phyllo dough with cooking spray. Sprinkle with
- 1 tbsp sugar. top with 2nd sheet of phyllo dough lightly press sheets together.
- repeat coating, sprinkle of sugar and stacking with remaining spray and sugar.
- Cut phyllo dough stack lengthwise into 3rds and crosswise into quarters making 12 - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inch squares using sharp knife. Press one square into each prepared muffin pan. Bake 8 minutes t until golden. Cool in pan 5 minutes remove and cool on rack. To
- serve use slotted spoon and place in baked phyllo cup.
Starr Hill Winery http://starrhillwinery.com/