- Chancellor$12.00Bold, earthy red.
- Chardonnay$13.00Grapes from Washington state.
- Merlot$20.00Berry spice, excellent aftertaste with just the right hint of Oak.
- Malbec$15.00A Chilean grape.
- Carminere$15.00Bold with good nose.
- Barbera$14.00Notes of blackberry and cherry.
- Chianti$14.75Blend of 70% Sangiovese and 30% Barbera.
- Lambrusco$15.00Delicious bold red wine made with Italian grapes
- Pinot Grigio$14.00Crisp as a Pinot should be.
- Pinot Noir$14.00One of the oldest grape varieties. Intense ripe-grape, black cherry aroma.
- RIESLING$13.00Crisp “2015” vintage
- Blackberry Blush$13.00A veritable berry patch of flavor and sweetness ! Abundant grape aroma surrounds the sweet blackberry flavors. This balanced, refreshing picnic and summer “sipping” wine will temper spicy Mexican or Thai cuisine and pairs wonderfully with fresh fruit or simple cheeses land water crackers. Sip, Enjoy and Repeat one of our best selling wines !
This wine was created by our fourth generation Wine Maker, Tony Starr. Our Blueberry wine features the brilliant aroma of freshly picked blueberries. It has a light body and is violet in color. It’s bold blueberry flavor is complemented by a crisp and tangy finish, enough flavor and taste to appeal to everyone. Our wine friends say
” It’s Blueberry Pie in a Bottle “
- Cranberry Bog$13.50Previous gold medal winner! 2008 Indy International Wine Competition. — A cranberry/grape blend.
- Just Peachy$13.50
The luscious scent of ripe juicy peaches explodes from this exceptionally crisp, flavorful wine.
Peach cobbler in a bottle
Just Peachy !
The luscious scent and flavor of ripe Raspberry explodes from this exceptionally smooth, flavorful wine.
Our favorite you will love !
- Raz ma Taz$14.00
One of our most popular blends of our Raspberry and AlMondo wine, AlMondo is a almond maraschino flavor,
a winning combination that you will love !
The subtle pear tantalizes the taste buds, light as a feather, we capture the fresh fruit of the Pear.
May this bottle of Starr Hill Pear Wine bring you good cheer.
The luscious scent of ripe Strawberry explodes from the exceptionally smooth, flavorful wine. A great mixer
50/50 with our Margarita Madness wine. Smell the fruit flavor !
- Peeled12.00The delicious fruity taste of orange with a hint of sweet chocolate.
- Liquid Fun14.00Three brothers won the bidding at the Anne Thacik auction in 2017 and with the help of our wine maker Tony came up with this “delicious” blend of peach and pear. They came to the winery did all the work of sanitizing the bottles, blending, labeling and best of all they got to name the wine. Come in and try it ! If you like our Just Peachy and our Pear wine you are going to LOVE this one.
- Bailey Road Red$11.00Bailey Road Red one of our best selling wines, our special blend of the Niagara and Concord grape. This fruit forward, sweet blend is best served chilled on it’s own or with poultry, seafood with light sauce, pasta in olive oil, mild cheeses and good friends, or with your very own soulmate! When you visit the Winery we are located atop the rolling hill of Bailey Road…… Cheers !
- Niagara$11.00Fruity bouquet, sweet as the grape.
- Sexy Beeaches$13.00
This wine was created by six women who won the bid at the annual Anne Thacik Charity Auction in 2014. This auction benefits the Area Agency on Aging. The girls had to blend the wine, name it and design the label, wash the bottles, bottle the wine, cork it and apply the label and capsule. A blend of Auora and Niagara grape. Sexy Beeaches has become our 2nd best selling wine.
- Concord$11.00Smell the grapes, loaded with flavor.
- Al Mondo$13.50Amaretto/Maraschino Cherry
- Freeport$25.00Our “port” wine. 500ml, 35 proof!
- Guilty Pleasure$14.50
Pennsylvania Governors Cup Winner, BEST fruit wine in the State, a blend of Raspberry and a hint of White Chocolate a sure winner for your palate Enjoy the taste of the #1 wine in PA !
- Margarita Madness$11.00
This wine was created by our fourth generation Wine Maker, Tony Starr. Our Margarita Madness is a wine blend with just the right lime and lemon, often served with salt or sugar on the rim of the glass. The drink is served shaken with ice ( or on the rocks) , blended with ice (frozen margarita), or without ice(straight up).
- Double Play$15.00Penn State Dubois baseball team came up with this delicious sweet blend. Stop in for a sample
- Bubbling Bog$16.00Bubbling Bog just in time for the Holiday !
If you like our Cranberry Bog you’ll love it with bubbles
- Dreams$13.00OLD FASHIONED CREM-CICLE FLAVOR
- Sparkling Diamond$16.00Taste like champagne without the cost. And just in time for that “Special” holiday toast. Supplies limited so don’t wait.
Finally a Wine for all the Goddess’s!
This wine was created by six women who won the bid at the annual Anne Thacik Charity Auction in 2016. This auction benefits the Area Agency on Aging. The girls had to blend the wine, name it and ,Goddess has become one of our best selling wines.
- Elderberry14.75Rich flavorful wine blended with Cayuga grape sometimes referred to as the “Englishman’s Grape”. The common elderberry has been used to make wine for a hundred possibly thousands of years.
- Sweet Reisling13.00Crisp Sweet 2017 Vintage
- Dry Reisling13.00Crisp 2017 Vintage